2 cups uncooked pasta
4 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
1-1/2 cups diced tomatoes
1/3 cup chopped bacon, cooked crispy
½ cup diced red onion
¼ cup ranch dressing
¼ cup sour cream
¼ cup mayonnaise
¼ teaspoon ground pepper
1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- Cook pasta to al dente according to package instructions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss all the salad ingredients together.
- In a small bowl, whisk all the dressing ingredients together.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss until coated.
- Keep salad refrigerated until ready to serve.
Yield: 6 servings.